News from May 7th, 2020 through May 21st, 2020
- Working with GitHub Issues in Visual Studio Code
- Visual Studio 2019 Preview Release Notes
- Visual Studio 2019 version 16.5 Release Notes
- Releasing Today! Visual Studio 2019 v16.6 & v16.7 Preview 1
- Windows Package Manager Preview
- Introducing .NET Multi-platform App UI
- Blazor WebAssembly 3.2.0 now available
- Windows Terminal 1.0
- Introducing WinUI 3 Preview 1
- The Windows Subsystem for Linux BUILD 2020 Summary
- .NET Conf 2020
- Welcome to C# 9.0
- F# 5 and F# tools update
- Live Share, now with chat and audio support!
- Announcing .NET 5 Preview 4 and our journey to one .NET
- ASP.NET Core updates in .NET 5 Preview 4
- Windows Forms Designer for .NET Core Released
AROUND THE WORLD
- Rider 2020.1.3 and ReSharper Ultimate 2020.1.3 Bugfixes Are Here!
- Rider 2020.1.2 and ReSharper Ultimate 2020.1.2 Bugfixes Are Available!
- TeamCity 2020.1 RC is out
- Announcing end of support for .NET Standard 1.3 in AWS SDK for .NET
- Why model binding to JObject from a request doesn’t work anymore in ASP.NET Core 3.1 and what’s the alternative?
- Announcing Uno Platform 3.0 – Support for WinUI 3.0 Preview 1
- Announcing Uno Platform 2.4 – macOS support and Windows Calculator on macOS
PROJECTS OF THE WEEK
CSLA CSLA .NET is a software development framework that helps you build a reusable, maintainable object-oriented business layer for your app. This framework reduces the cost of building and maintaining applications.
Also, be sure and check out the Project of the Week archives!