News from December 11th, 2019 through January 22nd, 2020
- .NET Conf: Focus on Blazor
- .NET Conf: Focus on Xamarin
- Announcing Experimental Mobile Blazor Bindings
- Get Moving with Xamarin.Forms 4.4
- Xamarin Goes Dual Screen
- Best Practices - Async / Await
- Visual Studio 2019 for Mac version 8.4 Preview 4 is now available
- Visual Studio 2019 for Mac version 8.4 is now available
- Visual Studio 2019 version 16.4.2
- Visual Studio 2019 version 16.4.3
- Modernizing Find in Files
- SQL Server 2019 on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 now Generally Available
- $select Enhancement in ASP.NET Core OData
- An Introduction to DataFrame
- An Introduction to System.Threading.Channels
- Announcing the PowerShell 7.0 Release Candidate
- Announcing TypeScript 3.8 Beta
- ConfigureAwait FAQ
- ASP.NET Core Diagnostic Scenarios - David Fowler
- Windows Terminal Preview v0.8 Release
- .NET Core January 2020 Updates – 2.1.15, 3.0.2, and 3.1.1
- .NET Framework January Security and Quality Rollup
- The GitHub for Android beta is here
AROUND THE WORLD
- .NET Foundation - Oren Novotny - New Executive Director
- Uno Platform 2.0 RELOADED - General Availability, Hot Reload and more!
- Introducing T4 Text Template Support in Rider 2019.3
- ReSharper Ultimate 2019.3.1 Hotfix Is Out!
- Rider 2019.3.1 Hotfix Is Out!
- ReSharper Ultimate 2019.2.4 and Rider 2019.2.4 Bug Fixes Are Here!
- Project Model Updates in Rider 2019.3
- Webinar – Background Tasks Without a Separate Service: Hangfire for ASP.NET
PROJECT OF THE WEEK
C# Twitch Chat, Whisper, API and PubSub Library. Allows for chatting, whispering, stream event subscription and channel/account modification. Supports .NET Core 2.0
Also, be sure and check out the Project of the Week archives!