- Windows Terminal Preview 1910 Release
- Update Visual Studio for Mac for an improved Unity experience!
- .NET Framework October 2019 Cumulative Updates
- Introducing Microsoft Q&A
- Orleans 3.0
- The history of the GC configs
- All Things Developer Tools at Microsoft Ignite
- Visual Studio 2019 for Mac version 8.4 Preview 2, now available
- Announcing Visual Studio Online Public Preview
- ASP.NET Core updates in .NET Core 3.1 Preview 2
- Announcing .NET Core 3.1 Preview 2
- Secure your Custom Domains at no cost with App Service Managed Certificates (preview)
- SQL Server 2019 is now generally available
- What’s new in Azure Cosmos DB: November 2019
- Visual Studio 2019 v16.4 Preview 3
- Azure services now run anywhere with new hybrid capabilities: Announcing Azure Arc
- Join the Visual Studio for Mac ASP.NET Core Challenge
- PowerShell Support in Azure Functions is now Generally Available
- Visual Studio 2019 v16.3.8
- Announcing TypeScript 3.7
- .NET Core with Juypter Notebooks – Available today | Preview 1 Announcing ML.NET 1.4 general availability (Machine Learning for .NET)
AROUND THE WORLD
- New features in .NET Core 3.0 on Linux
- ReSharper Ultimate 2019.3 Starts Early Access Program!
- Rider 2019.3 Early Access Program is Open!
- Technology and Friends: Jeremy Likness on Blazor
- Microsoft’s Edge browser is officially coming to Linux soon
- Preview of AWS Tools for PowerShell v4 features
PROJECT OF THE WEEK
ConsoleGUI is a simple layout-driven .NET framework for creating console-based GUI applications.